I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award by ttp://journeybits.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much! You have made my day!
Rules to Accept the Award:
1) Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
2) Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4) Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Answers to the Ten Questions About Me:
1. What is a favorite childhood memory?
Holidays with my family. Playing and going to school with my twin sister.
2. What is a real fear you have?
1) Losing a loved one, 2) Missing an opportunity, 3) Snakes
3. How would you describe yourself?
I am hard-working and determined. I love a challenge. I accept hardships as great chances to grow. Sometimes too stubborn and impulsive. I believe in the Power of God, the Universe and my own! A lover and a friend.
4. What states have you lived in?
Only 2, Sao Paulo in Brazil and New York in the US.
5. What is your style?
My style is comfortable and laid back but I am trying to be more sophisticated.
6. What is your favorite breakfast food?
French baguette with butter and coffee with cream – heaven!!
7. What are some of your hobbies?
I have been trying to focus on tennis and skiing. I also love mosaic, so I am trying to work on that – I can’t find a class anywhere. I am in love with blogging – it got me writing again and it got me connected to great people! I am teaching myself French until I find a class that fits my schedule and budget. Etc, etc, etc.
8. If you could tell people anything…what would be the most important thing to say?
The most important thing you can tell people is the truth at every moment! Besides that I want people to know that they are more powerful than they think, and I want people to dream!
9. What is one of your “passions”?
I am still looking for my passion in life so in the meantime I try to be passionate about whatever I am working on at the moment. I am passionate about not missing opportunities. I passionate about not losing the lesson. I am passionate about living a full life and taking advantage of all the blessings I have been given!
10. What is one truth that you have learned?
No one dies from heartache! There is a purpose for everything in life. There is a time for everything in life. Patience!!
I have chosen my nominees, not only for their great blogs, but some for their most insightful comments to my posts. They have made me question myself and often times pointed out something that I had missed.
Their blogs provoked me. They made me laugh and cry. They often times taught me something new about something I didn’t even know I was interested in (if that makes any sense).
So nominating them is my way of saying thank you and please continue!
My Ten Nominees Are:
Thank you for supporting my blog!