I have 16 awards to work on. Yes, you heard me! 16!! SIXTEEN!!!
I want to state for the record that I will mess up.
I know I will:
Forget to thank people
Forget to nominate blogs that really deserve a nomination
Nominate some blogs twice for the same award
Get the award rules confused
and for that I apologize in advance.
I am going to start with the Sunshine Blogger Award.
1.Repost the award in a post that includes the blog of the person that nominated you.
2.State 10 things about yourself.
3.Nominate 10 people.
1. Thank you to the following bloggers for thinking of me. Each one of them is special to me in an unique way. They have great blogs that I recommend you check it out.
2.Ten things about me (very random)
- I never had a peanut butter and jelly/jam sandwich
- I have stuffed animals on my bed to keep me company
- I have to have bread and butter every morning
- I work in the very non creative financial industry
- I graduated magna cum laude going to night/ weekend school and holding a full time job
- I adore anything coconut
- Faith and hope rule my life
- I enjoy tv a little too much
- I am nothing without God/Higher power
- I love rain and thunderstorms
3. My 10 nominees (times 4):
The good thing with getting many awards, other than feeling special, is getting to nominate a whole bunch of people.
The blogs I am nominating range from poetry to recipes, from photo blogs to dating life, from book reviews to bible verses and everything else in between. They are new bloggers and old ones. Some post everyday while others are less frequent. But they all have something to say and they all have commented on my blogs and I appreciate them all. Go and check them out.
Without further ado and in no specific order:
Now need to go and get to the other awards …